- Patrons may browse the stacks by appointment only (i.e., no walk-ins).
- Patrons may call 203-891-2170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
- The front doors will be open for 5 minutes at the beginning of the hour and will then be closed.
- Patrons must wear face coverings or masks at all times inside the library, and must sanitize their hands before entering the library.
- Up to 2 people at a time will be allowed to browse the first floor, and 1 person at a time on the children’s floor.
- No children will be admitted at this time.
- Reference staff may assist patrons from behind the desk. For public health safety reasons, Reference staff are not able to assist patrons in the stacks area.
Preliminary Time Slots:
- 11am-12 noon
- 4pm-5pm (Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday only)
- 6pm-7pm (Monday and Thursday evenings only)
These time slots are subject to change.