- With your free Case Memorial Library card you can borrow materials, download e-books, access premium databases, and much more!
Go to the Library
To get a Case Memorial Library card, you must be a resident of Orange. If you live elsewhere in Connecticut you can use your up-to-date hometown public library card to borrow materials from the Case Memorial Library after completing a simple registration process.
Show a picture identification and proof of Orange residence
Your picture identification should be valid and include your current home address. Examples of acceptable picture identification include:
- A driver’s license or state identification
- A passport
- A military identification
- A resident alien card (green card)
- A student identification
If your picture identification does not have your current address, then please also bring one of the items listed below. The item needs to have your name and current address and should be dated within the past 60 days:
- A lease agreement for your home
- A utility bill
- Printed checks with your current address on them (no starter checks)
- Pay check or stub
- An Orange property tax bill or receipt
- Change of Address Order Confirmation from the United States Postal Service
- Business or legal correspondence with a mechanically generated address label
Children can get Library cards too
To get your child a library card, you, as a parent or legal guardian, will need to show a picture identification and prove your current address. There is no age requirement for a child to get a library card; however, the child must be present to receive one.
- Enter your basic information now.
- You will receive an email notification when your card is available for pickup within 2 business days.
- When you visit our Library, we’ll simply verify your ID and issue the card.
Enjoy all the books, movies, music, and more that your new library card provides!